Safe storage and dispensing of Petrol by means of a Standard 996 Litres Steel Storage Tank manufactured to comply with current regulations.
Double skin construction and Manufactured to H.S.A and Petroleum Licensing Authority approval.
The interstitial space between the inner Main Tank and the outer Secondary Tank functions as a fuel spillage safety containment zone.Standard equipment;
- Full width Lockable Security Cabinet with Roller Shutter Door
- Delivery Fill-Point for Road Tanker connection
- High Quality Manual Pump with Flowmeter
- Delivery Hose and Nozzle
- Tank Contents Gauge
- Standard Paint finish, BSS Yellow
- Equipped with all Statutory Labels and Signage
- Overfill Prevention Valve
- Stage 1B Vapour Recovery